UTAUS: SUIDEN ZERO (粋電ゼロ)
First Name: Zero Last Name: Suiden Age: N/A; looks 18 physically Gender: Male (he/him) Height: 5'10" Weight: N/A Species: Android Birthday: N/A Character Item: Steamed pork buns Likes: Hacking into machinery, gaming, tasteful fashion trends, having fun Dislikes: Fuwa Maria, the smell of rotten flesh, the authorities, silence
A mysterious android who aimlessly wanders around. He is a brooding, yet cunning individual who despite his seemingly evil traits, is actually "good-natured" and has a stupid sense of humour on the inside.
He believes that having fun is simply causing chaos, which he takes pleasure in. This has caused many problems for people, but on top of that, he is a dangerous person who is a force to be reckoned with.
Creator: KAFKA Voicer: KAFKA Release Date: TBA Supported Languages: Japanese Genre: N/A Range: N/A
- Zero's voice is supposed to resemble how Mario's older voicebanks sounded, hence their similarities.
- Was originally just an OC in 2014 up until 2021, when he slso became an actual UTAU.
- His original concept as an OC was that he was a malevolent entity who would possess Mario if he ever took his patch off. This concept has been acrapped because a) it's cringe and b) Zero needed a redemption arc in terms of how bad his concept was.
- The Zero you see now is the latest iteration of the character, as an UTAU. Let's just say the old and new concepts have no relations to each other.
- The name "Suiden Zero" is for UTAU purposes. "Zero" is used for character content outside of UTAU, considering he doesn't have an actual surname.
- Despite this, this would've been the name Zero chose if he wanted a full name.
- Zero despises the protocols that were set upon him because he finds them too limiting.
- Wishes he had a pet cat. The cats don't like him.
- Steamed pork buns are his favourite food.
- His android frame is stupidly complex to the point where he looks and functions exactly like a human being. As a result, the lines between what is a human and what is android when it comes to Zero are extremely blurred.
- Possesses superhuman strength.
- His consciousness is a copy of Fuwa Mario's, originally rendered as a blank slate when he was created.
- He thinks that Mario is interesting for some reason, and tries to be friendly with him.
- He considers Fuwa Maria as a rival. They both hate each other.
Feel free to use these artworks at your own leisure, as long as I (KAFKA) am credited for them.